Creating show stopping appetizers have never been easier on your Traeger Grill. Let Ace’s Grill Expert, Chef Jason, show you how to prepare the best Smoked Pork Tenderloin Sliders you and yours have ever had. Smoked and grilled pork tenderloin with a sweet, honey glaze and tangy BBQ sauce, thinly sliced and served on a sticky Kings Hawaiian Bun. Let’s get started!
Smoked Pork Tenderloin Sliders Recipe
- Yield: 6 people
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 35-45 minutes cooking time
Measurements – Ingredient Prep Notes
- 2.5 lbs Pork Tenderloin, Fresh W/O Solutions/brines
- ¼ Cup Oink Rub, 5280 Culinary Season to taste
- ¾ Cup Fire Honey, 5280 Culinary
- ¾ Cup Happy Ending BBQ Sauce, 5280 Culinary
- 12each Buns, Kings Hawaiian Sliced and separated
**** – Adjust seasoning to taste preference, use Oink, Bayou Dust, Rub A Dub, Garden, Thai Mojito or Prime Rib Rub A Dub. They all offer a great flavor and a different flavor.
- Trim the silver skin off of the pork tenderloin and allow to rest for 5 minutes before seasoning
- Place the chicken legs into the Kingsford Grill Pan, Rub legs with Oink Rub and let sit for 10 minutes
- Turn Traeger grill to 180 degrees, load your RESERVE BLEND PELLETS and let pre-heat
- Place the pork onto the grill grate and smoke at 180 for 25 minutes.
- Turn up heat to 400 degrees and grill them, to finish — about 45 minutes
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking time, baste with Fire Honey and Happy Ending BBQ Sauce (alternate between the 2) to glaze
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 degrees. Remove from smoker and let rest for 5 minutes
- Once rested, slice into even slices, place onto the buns and serve
- Serve with extra Fire Honey and Happy Ending BBQ Sauce on the side
- Traeger, Pro34
- Thermometer, Digital, Instant Read
- Pellets, Reserve Blend
- Kingsford extra tough Grill Pan
For more Tips & Advice, go to AceHardware.com.