We've compiled a list of 5 things you aren't doing to your home, but probably should. Take a look at these quick updates to complete at your home to keep it in tip top shape.
5 Must Do Things To Your Home
- Testing your sump pump is important. Early detection can save you lots of money in the further. Pour a few gallons of water into the pit of your sump pump.
- Ensure the pump turns on and works properly.
- Repeat this sep several times until the water is all soaked up.
Clean The Air Vents
- It is important to remove your homes vent grates and clean them. Soak them in the sink to remove harmful particles and bacteria.
- Vacuum out your homes vents with a shop vac to ensure your homes air quality.
Clean Window Seals
- Clean the frames and window seals of your windows throughout your home. Use a gentle soap and water solution to wipe down each piece. This will protect from
- Harsh winds
- Weather wear
- Outer elements
Clean Refrigerator Coils
- Use a vacuum to remove dust and debris from around the coils behind your refrigerator.
- Use soap and water to gently wipe down the refrigerator coils.
Deep Clean Dishwasher
- Use a dish wash cleanser like Affresh to deep clean those mean stuck on stains. This will make your dishwasher run productively and efficiently.
For more tips, go to Tips.acehardware.com