With Summer just around the corner it is never too early to start thinking about your lawn. Let Matt, Ace's Lawn Expert, tell you the tips and secrets on how to treat your lawn this season.
- What is the biggest mistake everyone is making in their lawns?
- Most homeowners are waiting too long to fertilize their lawns. You need to fertilize your lawn in the earlier parts of the season, before there are 3-4 consecutive days of 50 degrees or more. Boosting your lawn earlier makes for a greener more luscious lawn all summer.
- What are the secrets to the greenest lawn?
- Think about your lawn’s soil. The more water in your yard, the more compact it becomes. If your soil is too compact, it makes it difficult for the roots to expand and grow. You can correct that with foundation conditioner. With this conditioner, you spread it over your lawn to help loosen the soil and allow for more sunlight and better root growth.
- How do I keep bugs away from the yard?