Painting your kitchen cabinets is a quick and affordable way to update your kitchen! Instead of a costly renovation that shuts down the hub of your home, try one of these colors to spruce up your space.
Here are our top 5 cabinet colors!
- Creamy Latte is a cozy and inviting color, perfect for the central hub of your home, the kitchen. This color ensures a warm and inviting atmosphere that becomes the social spot of your space.
- When you can’t decide between blue or grey, meet After the Rain. A great compromise of two colors. This color contrasts beautifully with any accent decor.
- If you’re considering white cabinets, how about setting the difference. By keeping the top white, but painting the bottom ones with Snug As A Bug the contrasting colors will create a hierarchy that warms any space.
- A color like Great Escape is versatile enough to work with a variety of counter top colors. This chic color gives your kitchen dimension and influence.
- Natural and warm colors are on trend this 2020 in the kitchen space. Consider Coffee Frappe to perk up your kitchen cabinets.
Want to visualize these colors? Upload your room photo at thepaintstudio.com/visualizer and test them out.
For more helpful tips and advice visit a neighborhood Ace
or visit us online at acehardware.com.