The world's first cordless hedge trimmer with a 1 cut capacity! The EGO Power+ Hedge Trimmer has a high-efficiency brushless motor which allows for longer run times and lighter weight. Watch as Ace's Home Expert, Lou Manfredini, visits the EGO Headquarters to get a full product overview from Gerry Barnaby, the Director of Excitement at EGO.
- Cordless, allowing you to move freely.
- 24" bar, longer than most other corded or cordless trimmers, allowing you to reach higher and further with less effort.
- 1" cut capacity, so it can get through those tough branches, clearing everything in its path.
- Brushless motor, allowing your trimmer to run longer, while still avoiding the hassle of a corded trimmer.
- Multiple points of activation, to keep you and others safe. You have to engage in two safety handles, making sure you have a steady base while trimming.
- Battery compatibility, every EGO tool runs off of every EGO battery. The open cavity allows you to use the same battery on tools ranging from a leaf blower to a lawn mower.
Published on 11/18/2021.
For more helpful tips and advice, visit Ace Hardware's Tips & Advice online, or go to your local Neighborhood Ace
Always follow manufacturer's instructions before using any product.
These “How-To’s” are provided for informational purposes only. The information contained in Ace Hardware’s “how-to” videos and/or articles is intended to provide general guidelines for projects in and outside of your home. Tools, products, materials, techniques, building codes, local regulations are continually changing. Ace Hardware assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein and disclaims any liability for the omissions, errors or the outcome of any project. It is the responsibility of the viewer to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations for a project and the product being used. The viewer must always take proper safety precautions and exercise caution when taking on any project or using materials of said project. If you have any questions, concerns or doubts in regards to any element of what is displayed in the videos and/or articles, contact a licensed professional.