Get tips on some of the easiest ways to add instant curb appeal to your home. Remember these three steps - get it clean, get it green and set the scene. Get helpful tips to complete each step.
How to Add Curb Appeal to Your Home
Get It Clean
- Power clean your homes exterior with a presser washer. This will make you and your home happier.
- When washing, be sure to get the siding, gutters, stoop, and shutters to make your home gleam.
Get It Green
- Nothing brings more curb appeal than a beautiful green lawn. Mowing your lawn with a sharp blade gives it a nice clean look.
- Fertilize your lawn to ensure it continues to grow healthy and green.
- Trim bushes that have grown a bit out of control. A nice form fitting bush is eye catching in your yard.
- Treat weeds to ensure your yard looks clean cut.
Set The Scene
- Brighten up the lighting around your home. String lights, plant lights, whichever way you choose, you can’t go wrong.
- Add some color with beautiful flowers in your yard.
- Stage the scene with elegant sculptures in your lawn.
For more tips, go to Tips.acehardware.com