Painting a Galaxy ceiling is a great way to change the look of a room and to bring some new found fun to it. Watch Lou show you the easy way to make your space out of this world.
How To Paint A Galaxy Ceiling
Prep The Space
- Prepping a room is key. Be sure to remove/cover any furniture or fixtures in the way. Patch any holes in the wall that may cause trouble.
Tape The Room
- When painting a galaxy ceiling, you want to bring the ceiling down to you. To do this, you will need to paint a few inches down the wall.
- 6”-8” down the wall or off the top of the trim is the perfect place for that line.
- To get that perfect straight line, you can use a laser level to help tape off.
Paint and Prime
- To achieve this, you can use glow in the dark paint, stick on stairs, or paint pens. Your ceiling is your galaxy to create.
For more tips, go to tips.acehardware.com