Easy to use and useful for those quick simple cuts! Let Lou Manfreini teach you the basic techniques to using a hand saw.
- Start a bit to the waist side on the cutline. You can always sand down any excess later.
- Hold your saw at a 45 Degree angle to your cut.
- Keep your elbow close to your body. This prevents you from cutting a crooked line.
- Pointing out your forefinger along the handle help gives you a stable and steady grip.
- Take long, steady strokes to use the full length of the blade.
For more helpful Tips, go to Tips.acehardware.com.