Preparing for a new baby in your home can be exciting. Deciding on which color to paint your nursery can be hard. With so many colors to choose from, don't let the decision stress you out. Ace is here with our top 5 favorite nursery colors!
Top 5 Colors For A Baby's Room
- Puff Pastry is a great neutral color that compliments any nursery theme. If you're a parent that likes to change it up, this color is perfect for you and your little one.
- Looking to make a room look bigger? Then consider using Clear Blue Sky. With its feathery blue undertones, Clear Blue Sky gives any room that spacious feel any new baby will love.
- If you love pink, but do not want to commit to such a bold color to all four walls, try Calla Lily Corsage. This color works beautifully as an accent wall in any nursery.
- Baby’s Whisper is a timeless color. This color will grow with your baby. The contrasting hues in this paint adapts to any decor and will save you from repainting in a few years.
- Four Vines is a great compromising color when you’re deciding between blue, green, or grey. Four Vines gives off a soft, rugged feel without missing out on the cool tones that you could not decide between to begin with.
Want to visualize these colors? Upload a photo of your room to thepaintstudio.com/visualizer and test them out.
For more helpful tips visit your neighborhood Ace
or visit us online at acehardware.com.