There are many different types of hand saws on the market. It is easy to get overwhelmed with all the choices. Watch Lou Manfredini teach you how, why, and when!
Types of Hand Saws
- Hack saw - Has a removable and interchangeable saw blade
- Carpenters Saw - This saw has deep teeth. It is meant for deep, sawing.
- Coping Saw - Very thin, small blade. Perfect for small. detailed cuts.
- Jab Saw - Perfect for drywall.
- Miter Saw - Long thin blade used for harder surfaces.
For more tips, go to Tips.acehardware.com