Introducing the EGO Power Inverter. Power when you want it, power when you need it. Watch as Ace's Home Expert, Lou Manfredini, gives you the full run down on this unique power accessory.
- EGO 56 volt Lithium Ion batteries can be used on any EGO power tool from lawnmowers all the way to chainsaws
- This battery can now be combined with the inverter to create 120 volts of power and up to a maximum of 150 watts
- Using the inverted, you can power things such as a lamp, a television set or even a blender if you needed to
- This item is great for tailgating, during a power outage, or for camping
- Run time depends on how charged up the battery is or what you are using the power for
- There area outlets as well as USB ports for easy cell phone charging
- The EGO power inverter is great for emergencies or portability where you need power where you don't have it
Published on 12/20/2021.
Always follow manufacturer's instructions before using any product.
These “How-To’s” are provided for informational purposes only. The information contained in Ace Hardware’s “how-to” videos and/or articles is intended to provide general guidelines for projects in and outside of your home. Tools, products, materials, techniques, building codes, local regulations are continually changing. Ace Hardware assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein and disclaims any liability for the omissions, errors or the outcome of any project. It is the responsibility of the viewer to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations for a project and the product being used. The viewer must always take proper safety precautions and exercise caution when taking on any project or using materials of said project. If you have any questions, concerns, or doubts regarding any element of what is displayed in the videos and/or articles, contact a licensed professional.