Shrimp make me happy that’s for sure but add that bold charcoal taste from the Big Green Egg and you have an even bigger winner. Today we will show you we grill them up hot and fast and deliver some epic eats from the Egg.
Print Recipe Here: How To Cook Shrimp On A Big Green Egg(002)
Yield: 4-People Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 12-15 minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp - Olive Oil Blend
- 20 pcs - Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 tbsp - Rub-A-Dub, 5280 Culinary
- taste - Fire Honey, 5280 Culinary
- garnish - Lemon Wedges
- garnsih - Parsley
- Peel, devein and rinse the shrimp, pat dry.
- Place the shrimp into a medium mixing bowl, add the oil and season to taste with the Rub-A-Dub
- Mix well with tongs or gloved hand to coat the shrimp and distribute the seasoning
- Allow to marinade, covered, in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Load Big Green Egg With Charcoal and Ignite
- Adjust Big Green Egg to 450˚ - for more flavor, add 1-2 wood chunks for some extra smoke
- Once Big Green Egg has reached 450˚, carefully burp and open the lid.
- Add the shrimp onto the grill grate and space out, then close the dome
- Sear hot for 3-4 Minutes on each side
- Cook shrimp to an internal temperature of about 125 degrees or until shrimp are pearly or opaque in color
- During the last 2 minutes, baste shrimp with Fire Honey and allow to glaze
- Shrimp should not have any translucent parts when fully cooked
- Remove from the grill, place onto a serving platter
- Eat while hot, drizzle with more honey if desired
- Serve with wedges of lemon as a garnish
For more helpful tips and recipes, visit Ace Hardware's Tips & Advice or visit a Neighborhood Ace Published on 1/4/2021. Always follow manufacturer's instructions before using any product.