From grill grates to the heat source, there are many questions to be answered when considering which grill is right for your home. If you've narrowed your search down to a Weber Grill, then you've decided on a quality product that will give you years of tasty memories.
Ace's Grill Expert, Chef Jason Morse, will help you in your search for the grill of your dreams. He will help discuss the differences between some Weber Grills, helping you pick the perfect one.
The BasicsCharcoal Grills: Charcoal grills have so much versatility. You can grill, smoke, and so much more. There are the classic choices like the weber kettles and other options available. Gas Grills: Quick heat up time, heat control for each burner and can also adapt to become a smoker.
- Use a gas grill for anything from grilling, BBQ, basting, smoking and more
- Use a smoker box for added versatility
- Use for a finishing smoke on charcoal grills
- Add to metal smoker box to add more flavor on a gas grill
Specific Models and GearGenesis II: Features include multiple burners, stainless steel, side shelfs, and a fold down warming rack.
- Three burner will be larger than the four burner. A four burner has more real estate to cook a main dish and sides. It's up to personal preference how much cooking space you need for your lifestyle.
- Perfectly portable, where even it's small size can cook a lot of food!
- Must have gadget
- Perfect for lazy guy grilling
- Fish racks
- Potato spikes
- Grill brushes
- Roasting racks
- Pizza pans
- Smoker boxes