Grilled turkey is practical, simple and delicious – and a perfect idea for your next holiday meal. If you ever thought about grilling your holiday turkey, here are 5 reasons that will finally convince you to try it!
5 Reasons to Grill a Holiday Turkey
- There’s no comparison to the flavor, texture or aroma of a grilled turkey. You can also add another layer of flavor by adding smoke to the grilling environment.
- More room in your oven
- With the turkey on your grill, you’ll have lots of oven space for other delicious dishes like scalloped potatoes and pumpkin pie.
- Easy clean-up
- You won’t have a roasting pan to soak and scrub – but you can still use a disposable roasting pan to catch drippings for gravy.
- Impressive presentation
- A beautifully grilled turkey with golden-brown, crispy skin is sure to impress your friends and family.
- Create a separate space
- Guests tend to gather where the food is. When you’re grilling, they’ll wander out to the grill, freeing up the kitchen. Let them gather around the grill and offer up some appetizers in your outdoor space.
You have several mouth-watering techniques to try when grilling a turkey. If you’d like to learn how to grill a turkey on your charcoal grill or using the rotisserie on your gas grill, see how we do it. You’ll learn 2 ways to grill a turkey and get all the tips you need for preparing and seasoning the poultry.
For more helpful tips, go to tips.acehardware.com.