A Weber Rotisserie may become your favorite grill accessory once you see how easy it is to use. Try it out on entrees like turkey, chicken, prime rib and more. The Rotisserie gently rotates food above the cooking grate, producing succulent, self-basted meat directly from your backyard kitchen
- Rotisserie Motor
- Rotisserie Spike
- Rotisserie Forks
- This rotisserie model fits all weber 3 Burner Genesis II and newer grills
- The motor can spin up to a 20lb turkey
- Peel off any plastic protection from the metal parts
- Screw together rotisserie spike parts
- Screw on the adaptor to line up with the side of your grill
- Make sure any bolts are secure
- Attach the spike to the motor and slide it into the adaptor
- Center and measure where you should slide on your chicken/turkey/etc.
- Load onto grill and cook
For more helpful tips and advice, visit a Neighborhood Ace or Ace Hardware's Tips & Advice online
Published on 2/24/2022.
Always follow manufacturer's instructions before using any product.
These “How-To’s” are provided for informational purposes only. The information contained in Ace Hardware’s “how-to” videos and/or articles is intended to provide general guidelines for projects in and outside of your home. Tools, products, materials, techniques, building codes, local regulations are continually changing. Ace Hardware assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein and disclaims any liability for the omissions, errors or the outcome of any project. It is the responsibility of the viewer to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations for a project and the product being used. The viewer must always take proper safety precautions and exercise caution when taking on any project or using materials of said project. If you have any questions, concerns, or doubts regarding any element of what is displayed in the videos and/or articles, contact a licensed professional.