There is something so simple, yet so amazing when it comes to grilled Asparagus. Seasoned with our Garden rub and brightened up with the finish of fresh lemon juice. Oh man, grilling is fun with Chef Jason, Ace's Grilling Expert and owner of 5280 Culinary.
Yield: Serves 4 Prep time: 5 Minutes Cook time: 6-7 Minutes
- 1 bundle (12oz) Asparagus, Standard sized
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Taste Garden Rub 5280 Culinary
- 2 Tbsp Fire Honey, 5280 Culinary
- 1 ea Lemon
- Rinse and air dry the Asparagus Bundle
- Trim off wood end – may be easier to leave the rubber bands on for this part
- Remove rubber band of the stalk and stem
- Place into a mixing bowl or aluminum disposable pan
- Lightly coat with the oil and season to taste with the Garden Rub
- Mix well to ensure they are coated with the seasoning/oil. Let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Start your Weber Grill and heat to 550-600 degrees
- Add the grilling pan and heat for 5 minutes before adding the asparagus
- Lightly toss the Asparagus again to coat once more
- Place the Asparagus onto perforated grill pan in a shallow layer and close the lid
- Don’t over fill the grill pan or they will steam versus grill
- Roast for 3 minutes and turn/toss the Asparagus once to get more grill flavor on all sides
- Add the BBQ Basting pot with honey to the top rack and allow to melt
- Close the lid and continue to roast for another 3 minutes
- Open the lid and lightly baste with the melted honey and allow to glaze for 1 minute
- Remove using a towel and tongs, place onto a surface that will handle hot items
- Finish with squeeze of fresh lemon
For more helpful tips and advice, visit a Neighborhood Ace or visit us online at Ace Hardware's Tips & Advice
Published on 3/11/2022.
Always follow manufacturer's instructions before using any product.
These “How-To’s” are provided for informational purposes only. The information contained in Ace Hardware’s “how-to” videos and/or articles is intended to provide general guidelines for projects in and outside of your home. Tools, products, materials, techniques, building codes, local regulations are continually changing. Ace Hardware assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein and disclaims any liability for the omissions, errors or the outcome of any project. It is the responsibility of the viewer to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations for a project and the product being used. The viewer must always take proper safety precautions and exercise caution when taking on any project or using materials of said project. If you have any questions, concerns, or doubts regarding any element of what is displayed in the videos and/or articles, contact a licensed professional.