It’s an any day treat that the family will love. Smoked and grilled pork tenderloin glazed with honey and bbq sauce, then sliced and served on Kings Hawaiian Buns… Sign me up!
Yield: 6 people Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 35-45 minutes cooking time
- 2.5 lbs Pork Tenderloin (without solutions/brines)
- ¼ Cup Oink Rub, 5280 Culinary
- ¾ Cup Fire Honey, 5280 Culinary
- ¾ Cup Happy Ending BBQ Sauce, 5280 Culinary
- 12ea Kings Hawaiian Buns
- Place the chicken legs into the Kingsford Grill Pan SKU 8463135, Rub legs with Oink Rub and let sit for 10 minutes
- Turn Traeger grill to 180 degrees, load your Reserve Blend Pellets and let pre-heat
- Place the pork onto the grill grate and smoke at 180 for 25 minutes.
- Turn up heat to 400 degrees and grill them, to finish — about 45 minutes
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking time, baste with Fire Honey and Happy Ending BBQ Sauce (alternate between the 2) to glaze
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 degrees. Remove from smoker and let rest for 5 minutes
- Once rested, slice into even slices, place onto the buns and serve
- Serve with extra Fire Honey and Happy Ending BBQ Sauce on the side