It was bound to happen, I got kicked off the adults table and plan to enjoy this ThanksGrilling at the kid’s table. They challenged me to create some fun new items and I think my Traeger, and I did a solid job. Adding the wood fired flavor from the Traeger into this dessert created that campfire flavor, right from this smoker. Give it a try during your next family feast.
Yield: 1 Skillet of Smores Pie Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10-15 Minutes Cook Temp: 350˚ F
- 12oz pkg - Semi Sweet Chocolate Chip
- 10oz pkg - Mini marshmellows
- 2 sleeves - Honey Graham Crackers
- Wash all tools prior to use
- Clean and sanitize all cutting boards and prep surfaces prior to use
- Read all manufacturer’s instructions before using grills, or any cooking tools
- Lightly spray a 10” cast iron skillet with cooking spray
- Add the chocolate chips and level out
- Add the mini marshmallows and level out
- Clean out Traeger as needed and change drip tray liner
- Fill pellet hopper with Ace Reserve Blend Pellets
- Set Traeger to 350˚ F, hit enter and hit ignite.
- Load the skillet filled with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows
- Close the lid
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until desired level of browning of the marshmallows
- Using heat proof gloves carefully remove the skillet and place onto a heat safe surface
- Allow turkey to rest, uncovered for 12 minutes, serve with graham cracker pieces
For more helpful tips and recipes, visit Ace Hardware's Tips & Advice
Published on 10/1/2021.
Always follow manufacturer's instructions before using any product.
These “How-To’s” are provided for informational purposes only. The information contained in Ace Hardware’s “how-to” videos and/or articles is intended to provide general guidelines for projects in and outside of your home. Tools, products, materials, techniques, building codes, local regulations are continually changing. Ace Hardware assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein and disclaims any liability for the omissions, errors or the outcome of any project. It is the responsibility of the viewer to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations for a project and the product being used. The viewer must always take proper safety precautions and exercise caution when taking on any project or using materials of said project. If you have any questions, concerns or doubts in regards to any element of what is displayed in the videos and/or articles, contact a licensed professional.