Traeger is back with their latest grill for 2022. Watch as Chef Jason, Ace's Grilling Expert, shows you the brand new Traeger Timberline XL. Learn the features, benefits and options you get with this pellet grill.
- Go Wireless: Use the Meater Bluetooth probes to check the temp with no strings attached. Plus there are still connection points for wired probes
- High Definition Touch Screen: The knob gives you the ability to adjust the temperature just right while you can touch the screen to ignite
- Different Cooking Options: There are options like "Keep Warm" and "Super Smoke" to enhance your grilling experience and your meal
- Built In Technology: Easy Wifi and Bluetooth set up, maintenance reminders and more, all in one screen
- Cutting Board: Build in for convenience and attached with magnets, and opening up to the pellet hopper
- 22lb Pellet Hopper: More space for more pellets, along with a built in pellet censor, telling you when you are low
- 1320 Sqare Inches of Grilling Space: Cook up to 12 chickens, 16 racks of ribs or 12 pork butts at a time
- Cooking Grates: 9 mm stainless steel, and adjustable racks for any recipe
- Smart Combustion: Built in censors to tell when the lid is open, to keep your temperature steady the entire cook
- Convenient Drip Collection: One convenient ash keg to collect any ash or drippings, that can be easily changed and cleaned
- Lots of Storage: A built in cabinet underneath that can hold all of your grilling accessories and pellet buckets, along with removable side shelves
- Pop and Lock System: This system gives you the ability to customize your grill with hooks, racks, extra shelves or anything you need to grill your way
- Induction Burner: This makes your grill a one stop shop to grill as well as boil, baste, warm and more.
For more helpful tips and reviews, visit Ace Hardware's Tips & Advice
Published on 3/3/2022.
Always follow manufacturer's instructions before using any product.
These “How-To’s” are provided for informational purposes only. The information contained in Ace Hardware’s “how-to” videos and/or articles is intended to provide general guidelines for projects in and outside of your home. Tools, products, materials, techniques, building codes, local regulations are continually changing. Ace Hardware assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein and disclaims any liability for the omissions, errors or the outcome of any project. It is the responsibility of the viewer to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations for a project and the product being used. The viewer must always take proper safety precautions and exercise caution when taking on any project or using materials of said project. If you have any questions, concerns, or doubts regarding any element of what is displayed in the videos and/or articles, contact a licensed professional.
*FREE ASSEMBLY AND DELIVERY FROM YOUR LOCAL ACE on grills $399+ for Ace Rewards members. At participating locations only within the local delivery area, as defined by store. Online purchases eligible when Ace Rewards member's account is associated with its acehardware.com login, is currently signed in and member's purchase is associated with a participating store. Member must select "Free Delivery From Store" and "Assembly" in cart. Delivery dates subject to availability. Offer not valid on prior purchases or ship to home orders. Excludes Char-Broil.