Just when you thought your pellet grill could do it all, we bring you a smoked cocktail. Smoked Sweetened Cranberries meet ginger beer, mint and lime in this epic Traeger Wood Fired Cocktail. Serve this cocktail in a shiny copper mug for that wow effect at your next dinner.
Print Recipe: Smoked Cranberry Moscow Mule
Yield: Makes 1 Cocktail Prep time: 10 Minutes
- 1 Lime Wedge
- ¼ cup Dried Cranberries (smoked on grill)
- 2 fl oz Vodka
- ¾ cup Ginger Beer
- 1 sprig Mint
- Load pellets and pre-heat Traeger to 450 degrees
- Evenly spread dried cranberries on grilling pan
- Smoke cranberries for about 15 minutes, until plump and juicy
- Remove cranberries from grill and let cool
- Using A Copper Mug, Sugar the rim using cane sugar (if desired)
- Fill Copper Mug with Ice
- Using a cocktail shaker, fill with ice, chill and then discard ice
- Muddle Lime and cranberries and mint in cocktail shaker
- Add Vodka (your choice) and Ginger Beer to the shaker
- Put top on shaker and secure
- Shake actively for 10-15 seconds
- Pour over ice in mug
- Garnish with Lime Wedge and more smoked cranberries
For more helpful tips and advice, visit a Neighborhood Ace or visit us at Ace Hardware's Tips & Advice
Published on 12/3/2021.
Always follow manufacturer's instructions before using any product.
These “How-To’s” are provided for informational purposes only. The information contained in Ace Hardware’s “how-to” videos and/or articles is intended to provide general guidelines for projects in and outside of your home. Tools, products, materials, techniques, building codes, local regulations are continually changing. Ace Hardware assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein and disclaims any liability for the omissions, errors or the outcome of any project. It is the responsibility of the viewer to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations for a project and the product being used. The viewer must always take proper safety precautions and exercise caution when taking on any project or using materials of said project. If you have any questions, concerns or doubts in regards to any element of what is displayed in the videos and/or articles, contact a licensed professional.