Make the most of your outdoor space. Here are some simple projects to improve your home’s curb appeal.
7 Budget Friendly Ways To Improve Your Outdoor Space
Clean & Maintain Your Grill
- Give your grill a nice, deep clean. Remove the grill grates and clean them with a quality grill brush.
- With the grill grates removed, use a wet/dry vac to remove buildup and grime to enable peak performance.
- Clean the exterior of your grill with a grill cleaning spray to bring back the shine and remove grease, pollen, and other dirt.
- Before you turn on your grill ensure connections are attached correctly and aren’t damaged. Harsh weather conditions can tear and loosen your grill cover, ensure it’s in good working order to further protect your grill.
- Get the appropriate fuel for those stay at home meals to avoid running out in the middle of a cook.
Pave Your Way
Paint Exterior Fixtures
- Update patio furniture, pots and more with spray paint. It’s an easy and affordable way to give it new life, color or design.
- Painting the exterior of your home can bring a new light and coziness to your front yard. Try adding a fresh coat of paint to these spots outside of your home.
- Light posts
- Garage Doors
- Front Doors
Clean & Stain Your Deck
- A deck cleaner does a great job of removing dirt, grime and more from your deck. Make the project go smoothly by using a cleaner that attaches right to your hose nozzle.
- With at least 48 hours over 50 degrees and no rain in the forecast you can bring your deck back to life with new stain. Not only does it make your deck look brand new, but helps you avoid costly repairs and replacements.
Trim Your Shrubs & Trees
- Give your yard the best curb appeal by trimming up those hedges and shrubs with a powered hedge trimmer.
- Address any tree growth or areas in your yard that have overgrown branches. By trimming these areas back with a pole saw you can improve the safety of your home from storm damage and electrical interference.
Grow Your Own Produce
- Get a raised garden bed to grow your own produce. There is nothing like fresh veggies and fruit and you’ll love seeing the results of something you grew right at your own home.
- Grow your very own herbs right from your widow or balcony. It’s a great way to enjoy fresh herbs in salads, pastas and more.
7. Check Your Lawn’s Condition
Always follow manufacturer’s instructions before using any product.
For more tips and advice visit your neighborhood Ace or visit us online at Tipsacehardware.com