Mama Mia! Throw a pie on that grill and you’ll win the cuisine game in your home. This recipe serves 4 (if you’re lucky) and is easy to perfect as well!
Grilled Chicken Artichoke Pizza Recipe
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 12-14 minutes
- 12” Sized Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup Sauce, Pizza, Tomato or Pesto
- 1/2 cup Cheese, Provolone / Mozz Blend (evenly spread)
- 1/4 cup Cheese, Parmesan Shredded (evenly spread)
- 1 cup Artichoke Hearts, Drained (quartered)
- 1/4 cup Peppers, Red Roasted (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, Crimini (sliced)
- Peppers, Banana or Pepperoncini (sliced and quantity added to preferred taste)
- 12 ounces Chicken, Grilled or Rotisserie (cooked, sliced)
- Rub, Fishy Fishy Herb Rub (sprinkle on after cooking, added to preferred taste)
- Season the Chicken (Using our CLUCK seasoning), grill until done. Cool and slice. Sliced, grilled chicken can be frozen for easier pizza building. Or use some leftover rotisserie chicken
- On a floured surface or rolling mat, add some cornmeal to the mat and roll out the room temp pizza dough to desired thickness.
- Dock the dough with a fork around the edges and middle, this helps prevent bubbles
- Transfer the pizza dough onto the stone if baking, or onto pizza paddle(sprinkle paddle/peel with light cornmeal) if using grill. Be sure to build fast, if the dough gets wet from sauces and toppings, it will stick to the paddle
- Spread the pizza sauce using the back of a spoon, until evenly spread
- Top with the Cheese, Artichokes, Peppers, Mushrooms, Banana Peppers and Chicken
- WEBER COOKING – Add the COLD pizza Stone to the COLD grill and Preheat grill and stone together, to approx. 500 degrees
- WEBER COOKING – Load/Slide the pizza onto the stone and close the lid and Cook for 12-16 minutes or until done. Check pizza after 4-5 minutes and adjust temperature of needed, also a good time to give the dough a wiggle to ensure it is set and cooking
- Once fully cooked, remove onto the pizza paddle/peel, place on cutting board, top with Fishy Fishy Herb Seasoning and slice.
For more recipes, go to Tips.acehardware.com